Again..again...Easy Money.

I'm Rich....wow.... I'm the next richest man of the world. But why?
Look below.. Another bullshit sent to my e-mail....



--- On Wed, 16/7/08, Dr Agus Abudu wrote:

> From: Dr Agus Abudu
> Subject: From Dr Agus Abudu
> To: dr_agus2009@yahoo.fr
> Date: Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 12:04 AM
> FROM THE DESK OF BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
> BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE LAFRIQUE DE LOUEST BIAO
> ABIDJAN, REPUBLIC OF COTE D,IVOIRE
> WEST AFRICA
> DIRECT LINE TEL +225-07-55-67-56
>
> ATTN
>
> I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if
> the
> contents does not meet with your personal and business
> ethics, I appologise in advance.Before I proceed I would
> like to introduce my self to you.My name is Dr Agus Abudu,
> a staff of the above BANK.I have urgent and confidential
> business preposition for you.
>
> On July 21, 2003, an oil contractor with the ABIDJAN COTE
> D'IVOIRE
> National Petroleum Corporation MR George Brumley made a
> numbered time fixed) deposited for twelve calendar valued
> at $10.5m US dollars ten
> million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars in my branch.
>
> Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
> forwarding address
> but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
> finally we
> discovered from his contact employers COTE D'IVOIRE
> National Petroleum Corporation that MR George Brumley, died
> in Air crash along with his entire
> family.
>
> See below
>
> http:/
> /www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.h
> tml
>
> On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave
> a WILL and
> all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I
> therefore made further investigation and discovered that MR
> George Brumley did not
> declare any next of kin in all his official documents,
> including his
> Bank Deposit paperwork.
>
> This sum of US$10.500.000.00 is still sitting in the Bank
> and the
> interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the
> end of each
> year.No one will come forward to claim it. According to the
> ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE banking Law, at the expiration of
> 6 years the money will revert to the ownership of the COTE
> D'IVOIRE Government if nobody applies to claim the
> funds.
>
> Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
> foreigner to
> stand in as the next of kin to MR George Brumley so that
> the fruits of
> this old man labour will not get into the hands of some
> corrupt
> government officials. As an Accountant and a staff of this
> BANK, What we have to do is simple if you adheir to my
> instructions. You will send to me your complete names,
> address and information's which I will secretly
> programme in the computer account to the file of late MR
> George Brumley in our bank as his registered associate
> before his death and who is entitle to inherit the deposit
> incase of his death.
>
> Then after that I will send to you by email the text of the
> application
> I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
> transaction is hitch
> free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as
> all
> required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
>
> I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign
> partner, in
> respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be
> set aside for
> expenses incured during the business and 60% will be for
> me.There
> after I will visit your country for disbursement accoding
> to the
> percentages indicated, remember the transfer of this money
> does not matter your nationality or country of origin.
>
> You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive
> this letter.
>
> Trusting to hear from you immediately.
> Your's
> faithfully,
> Dr Agus Abudu
> (bill and exchange manager )
>
>
>
> _____________________________________________________________________________
>
> Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Une boite mail plus intelligente
> http://mail.yahoo.fr

Share this article :

Ayo berlangganan Lowongan Pekerjaan - Peluang Kerja 2011! Silahkan daftarkan email anda untuk info Lowongan Kerja terupdate dari blog Lowongan Kerja, beasiswa dan peluang usaha ini.


0 Responses to "Again..again...Easy Money."

Leave a Reply

Silahkan memberikan komentar di blog Belajar Blog, Psikologi, Bisnis Online, Lowongan Pekerjaan. Kalau ada informasi lowongan pekerjaan atau info peluang usaha, jangan ragu untuk berbagi disini Page Lowongan Kerja on Facebook.
Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin